Friday, May 13, 2011

The I Can't Eat Another Can of Tuna & I Desparately Need to Go to the Grocery Store Magic Wand Pizza


Flatbread Pesto & Tomato Pizza
7 Weight Watcher Points Plus (for the whole thing!)


I have been neglecting my blog recently for a variety of reasons. 1. The whole family got sick including me w/ a nasty sinus infection. 2. Our fridge is bare, so exciting recipes are lacking this week. 3. It has finally been nice outside so we have been spending almost all daylight hours outdoors. I have been weeding and the girls have been playing.

To say that I am beyond sick of my typical lunches (let's just say I don't want to eat tuna for awhile) is an understatement. It has been one of those weeks that I wish I could take my 3 year old's fairy princess wand and use it to make something appear in our fridge. But it turned out that I didn't need the wand. I was able to come up with something that was yummy, got me out of my lunch rut and was super easy!

Here are the details...

Ingredients:
  • Flatout multi-grain wrap = 3 pp
  • 1 T pesto = 2 pp
  • 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese = 2 pp
  • Some diced tomatoes from a can, drained & chopped up more = 0 pp
  • Total = 7 pp
Directions:

Spread pesto on wrap & top with tomatoes & cheese. I cooked mine on the pizza pizazz but you could do this in the oven.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker