Monday, June 27, 2011

Cravings: Sometimes You Just Have to Give In


Garlic Fries & Sriracha Mayo
6 Weight Watcher Points Plus

Ever since a friend sent me this link, all I could think about was fries & sriracha mayo. She wasn't trying to tempt me she just knows I am obsessed with Sriracha. Last night at about 8:30 I decided to give in. I made Ellie Krieger's garlic fries & whipped up some Sriracha mayo with low-fat mayo. It was so, so, so good that if I get into it more the obsession will return and I will be headed back in the kitchen to make some more.

I didn't get fancy with the Sriracha mayo. I just added in Sriracha to mayo until it was a pretty orange color and tasted yummy. It is 1 point plus for 1 T of the mayo. This would be great on sandwiches and burgers.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker