Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Steak Frites Meet my Friend, Garlic


Garlic Fries
5 Weight Watcher Points Plus (for a 1/4th of the recipe)

This is another recipe from Ellie Krieger. She and I have something in common - we both love fries! She has a few different oven fry recipes. This one is great. The hardest thing is cutting the potatoes so small (one reason I often do wedges) oh and eating only one portion is a bit hard too.

Here is the link to her recipe.

Figuring out the points depends on how many potatoes you use and what size they are. I really want the weight watcher food scale so I can get a more accurate read on things like potatoes. It would make my life so much easier! Here is how I figured mine...

Ingredients
  • 4 small/medium russet potatoes = 12 pp
  • 2 T canola oil = 8 pp
  • Recipe total = 20 pp
  • 1/4th serving = 5 pp

1 comment:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

these look so delicious that they are making me hungry!!!
I love Ellie Krieger too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker