Friday, May 20, 2011

C is for Cookie That's Good Enough for Me

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
5 Weight Watcher Points Plus (Serving 2 cookies)

I love sweets, especially chocolate. I am not much of a baker which is a good thing because I would eat all of my baked goods in very unhealthy quantities. However, my three year old daughter LOVES to help me bake. Just because Mama is a choc-o-holic doesn't mean I want to deprive my daughters so I have come up with a cookie strategy. After making the dough I only bake a few cookies. This is what I do with the rest...

Step One: Put cookies on a cookie sheet lined w/ wax paper and put in the freezer.


Step Two: After letting the cookies set up over night transfer them into a freezer bag.



Then your freezer is stocked with ready-to-go cookies. When you need to bribe your kids with treats, oh I mean when you want to make your kids freshly baked cookies, you just pull a few out of the freezer and bake them. Then you don't have a cookie jar full of cookies to tempt your inner cookie monster.

This cookie recipe was one of Gina's. (love her). It was very easy and yummy. There is only 2 T of butter in these. Visit her site for the recipe.

TGIF!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker