Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up: Weighin', Grillin' & Chillin'




Buffalo Blue Cheese Turkey Burger
6 Weight Watcher Points Plus

First, I did my weigh-in on Saturday and I was very nervous. I had a horrible week of eating Easter leftovers: scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole & chocolate bunnies. I have never been so happy to gain 1.2 pounds in my life. I consider myself very lucky. Now all of the bad food is out of our house and it back to our healthy lifestyle.

On Saturday night I needed a quick and easy dinner for me and the hubby. I had frozen turkey burgers from Costco that are ready to throw on the grill. I really like these turkey burgers because they are big and only 5 pp a piece. (You do have to make them on the grill and baste and/or season them).

Here is the info...

Ingredients
  • Frozen Kirkland brand turkey burger (or your fav. turkey burger) = 5 pp
  • Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce = 0 pp
  • 1 T blue cheese = 1pp
Directions
  • Baste turkey burgers as you cook them on the grill. Cook through. Top with blue cheese.
These are 6 pp for the burgers plus the points for the bun of your choice if you choose to use one. These were a big hit!

After 2 weekends of entertaining, we are kicking back and relaxing. I hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker