Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekend Weigh-in: Break on Through to the Other Side

(My youngest crawling through a tunnel at the park. That is my old hat circa the early 80's. Thanks to my Mom for saving it.)


First of all Happy Mother's Day! With the exception of us all being sick we have had a great weekend. It started off with my weigh-in on Saturday. I am officially in the healthy BMI weight range for my height (a measly 5'4" but in my family that ain't bad). It is very cool that I reached this goal on Mother's Day Weekend because the real reason I started this weight loss journey was so that I could be a better Mom for my kids. I wanted to be healthy and have more energy. And most importantly I wanted to be a good role model for my family. (Well and to be totally honest I didn't want to face another swim suit season in total fear.)

Happy Mother's Day to all of you and especially my Mom!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker