Friday, May 6, 2011

I can't believe these are NOT bad for me: Buffalo Chicken Tenders


Buffalo and Blue Chicken Tenders
8 Weight Watcher Points Plus

This is another Rocco Dispirito recipe from his book, Now Eat This!. It was so, so good. I felt like I was eating boneless buffalo wings. If you love spicy food you have to try these. When you are eating them, close your eyes and you will be transported to your younger days when you were at the bar having wings and beers with friends -- until your 1 year old throws her plate on the floor and you are jolted back into reality.

I didn't have any blue cheese dressing so I just put about 1 T of blue cheese on top and ate it on a bed of spinach salad to bulk the meal up.

Here is a link to the recipe. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker