Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Polly Piper Picked a Peck of Peppers for Her Pizza?

Pepper "Pizza"
3 Weight Watcher Points Plus (2 slices of bell pepper)

Clearly I am obsessed with pizza. I just can't resist the stuff and find myself craving it all the time. This is another good pizza swap idea that I got from the Hungry Girl show. She used a bell pepper for her crust. The possibilities are endless! What I liked about this is that you can pick it up like regular pizza and the pepper gives you a bit of the crunch feeling.

Here are the details...

Red Pepper Pepperoni Pizza
  • One red bell pepper = 0 pp
  • 1 T pizza sauce = o pp
  • 1/4 Cup mozzarella cheese = 2 pp
  • 4 pepperonis = 1 pp
  • Total = 3 pp
Yellow Pepper Greek Pizza
  • One yellow pepper = 0 pp
  • Diced tomatoes = 0 pp
  • 4 black olives, sliced = 1 pp
  • 1 oz. of feta cheese, crumbled = 2 pp
  • Total = 3 pp
Directions
  • Remove stem and bottom of peppers. Cut in half and remove seeds.
  • Top peppers w/ pizza toppings.
  • Bake in the oven until cheese has melted and peppers are firm but slightly soft. (I did mine of the pizza pizazz.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker