Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Do you know the Muffin Man?

Blueberry Muffins
4 Weight Watcher Points Plus (for 1 muffin)

We recently purchased a large (and by large I mean LARGE) container of blueberries from Costco because my 3 year old adores them. If I let her she would eat one pint in one day so I normally ration them. But of course now that I splurged and bought the big one, she decided that she didn't really like them. What to do now? Bake some muffins.

I went to Gina's website, skinnytaste.com because that is often the first place I look for healthy recipes. I found this recipe for whole wheat blueberry muffins. I didn't have the whole wheat pastry flour she suggested so I used 1 cup of all purpose flour and 1 cup whole wheat. They were great! Let's just say after hosting playgroup today they are all gone. Next time I will try using the flour she suggested and I think I might make them mini muffins so they aren't so messy for the kids. (Both girls shirts are soaking in vinegar & water as I type this to remove blueberry stains.)

For her recipe click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker