Monday, June 20, 2011

Weight Loss Update & Cheesecake?


Strawberry Cheesecake
4 Weight Watcher Points Plus (for 1 slice NOT whole pan, unfortunately)

Apparently you can lose weight AND have your cheesecake too! More on that below, but first some updates on why I have been MIA lately...

I missed a weigh-in last week for a very special 1st birthday. My nephew turned 1 so my family and I took a major road trip to help him celebrate. MI - IN - IL to IL - MO - KS (with two tots). I spaced the trip out so I was gone from home for a whole week. I tried to be good but I also wanted to enjoy the visit with my family. We had a blast.

This week I weighed in and was up 1.2 lbs. Given all of the wine, bbq & fast food that I consumed I am very happy.

We celebrated Father's Day on Sunday with my hubby's family. It was a great day. I made strawberry cheesecake from Gina's Skinny site. I was shocked at how good it was. I didn't have strawberry jam so I topped it with fresh strawberries. Click here for the recipe.

I hope your summer is off to a great start!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker