Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Never Trust a Skinny Girl to Make Your Guacamole


Bethenny Frankel's Mock-a-Mole
4 Weight Watcher Points Plus (1/4th of recipe, plus points for chips)

I am officially admitting it online: I do like Bethenny Frankel and I do watch her show Bethenny Ever-after. I decided I should give one of her recipes a try. As a guacamole lover I was disappointed with her mock-a-mole. I purposely did NOT tell my husband there was anything different about the guacamole and he noticed right away. I didn't think it was horrible but I did agree that it just wasn't the same. I guess I'd say don't mess with my guac, Skinny Girl!

You give it a try and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Maria Mainero said...

Well, with the 9 varitions on her recipe, you could probably get back to a traditional guac eventually! But yeah, I don't think peas have any business in guac even if the color matches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker