Friday, April 1, 2011

Fish on Fridays: Crab Cakes


Crab Cakes & Sweet Potato Wedges
8 Weight Watcher Points Plus (4 pp for crab cakes & 4 pp for fries)

During Lent I am trying to cook new fish dishes on Friday. I am hoping to find some new favorites that I can use all year long. This one was a hit!

Crab Cakes

I used Gina's skinny recipe for crab cakes. I didn't make her sauce. Instead, I drizzled the crab cakes with some Sriacha HOT (there is a reason they put that part in all caps) Chili sauce, which I am in love with. (Thanks Dad for introducing this to me.) Substituting the chili sauce reduced her recipe by 1 pp making the crab cakes 4 pp per cake instead of 5 pp.

Sweet Potato Fries

I used my sweet potato fry recipe except I cut the fries into wedges instead of fries. I actually liked the wedges better.

TGIF!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker