- 8 hour one-way road trip alone with my 2 tots.
- 8 day visit with family.
- Many glasses of wine with my Mom & sister.
- And 1 early-3rd birthday fairy party.
- = a diet disaster?
After an 8 hour one-way drive and 8 days on the road visiting family with my 2 tots I was a bit scared for my weigh-in today. Since I was away from home for a week, I missed a meeting and a weigh-in last week. I also didn't do the best job tracking my daily food intake. But I tried to make healthy choices (thank goodness for Wendy's when you are on the road) and I definitely ate better than I normally would have for this kind of trip.
Today at the meeting, I was pleasantly surprised by a 4 pound weight loss. (I actually made the scale lady weigh me twice.)
It has been 11 weeks since I started at Weight Watchers and I am feeling great. It does require some extra planning but it is worth it because my whole family is eating healthier.
I haven't posted much lately because I have tried a few duds this week. I do have a few things in the pipeline though:
- My hubby and I made the pork marsala together tonight and I forced him to measure the ingredients (I am becoming quite the Diet Diva). I am going to post the recipe soon with the pp values.
- I bought some kale so now I have to cook it before it goes bad in my crisper drawer. I think I am going to try kale chips. I let you know if the tots are fooled by this one.
- I have two new cookbooks to try out. One is a Weight Watchers cookbook and the other is by Rocco Dispirito.