Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend Weigh-in: Shakin' in My Tinkerbell Slippers?


Ingredients
  • 8 hour one-way road trip alone with my 2 tots.
  • 8 day visit with family.
  • Many glasses of wine with my Mom & sister.
  • And 1 early-3rd birthday fairy party.
  • = a diet disaster?

After an 8 hour one-way drive and 8 days on the road visiting family with my 2 tots I was a bit scared for my weigh-in today. Since I was away from home for a week, I missed a meeting and a weigh-in last week. I also didn't do the best job tracking my daily food intake. But I tried to make healthy choices (thank goodness for Wendy's when you are on the road) and I definitely ate better than I normally would have for this kind of trip.

Today at the meeting, I was pleasantly surprised by a 4 pound weight loss. (I actually made the scale lady weigh me twice.)

It has been 11 weeks since I started at Weight Watchers and I am feeling great. It does require some extra planning but it is worth it because my whole family is eating healthier.

I haven't posted much lately because I have tried a few duds this week. I do have a few things in the pipeline though:

  • My hubby and I made the pork marsala together tonight and I forced him to measure the ingredients (I am becoming quite the Diet Diva). I am going to post the recipe soon with the pp values.
  • I bought some kale so now I have to cook it before it goes bad in my crisper drawer. I think I am going to try kale chips. I let you know if the tots are fooled by this one.
  • I have two new cookbooks to try out. One is a Weight Watchers cookbook and the other is by Rocco Dispirito.
I hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Rocco and WW, love 'em BOTH!!!

Congrats on your weight loss!!! Fantastic!!! You really should give yourself some major props because that is hard to achieve when traveling.

Didn't realize you have been in WW for just 11 weeks....I hit week 24 last week.......FANTASTIC JOB!

Kbear said...

Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker