Monday, March 14, 2011

The Weekend - The Good, The Bad and The Yummy


The Good: I was down 1.6 pounds at my Weight Watchers meeting which brings my total to 11.8.
The Bad: My hubby took our almost 3 year old to see a dinosaur exhibit she was terrified and wanted to leave immediately to come home and see Mommy. They did stop at McDonald's on the way home because I was enjoying some rare quiet time alone (well alone with my 1 year old who is much quieter than the 3 year old.) and said "Do NOT bring her home yet!!!" Bad idea on my part because when she did come home she puked all over me while I was holding her. It was not pretty.
The Yummy: My hubby is a great cook. He doesn't get to do it very often because he is always so busy working. He has a few things he is really good at and one of them is Marsala dishes. He made the best Marsala Pork Medallions with mushrooms. I don't have the point info and yes I ate waaay too much so it's back on the wagon today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker