Friday, March 18, 2011

The Very Low Point Salmon Burger


Salmon Burger = 7 points plus

We are Catholic so during Lent we try to avoid meat on Fridays. This is a challenge for me because while I like fish I don't have many go-to fish recipes. My favorite fish lunch/dinner couldn't be easier because it is straight from the freezer - The Salmon Burger.

I buy these at Costco but they also have them at the regular grocery store. The salmon burger is only 4 points plus and is a great go-to when you are almost out of points for the day and you haven't eaten dinner yet.

You can cook them on the grill, stove-top or in the oven. Today I did mine in the oven because I didn't want to get the house stinky.

I had mine on a sandwich thin (3 pp) and topped it with baby spinach. I put about 1 teaspoon of ginger teriyaki marinade on the burger when it was done cooking. These are also good with your favorite mustard, BBQ sauce or just plain.

TGIF!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker