Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nap Time = Snack Time?


Fortunately for me on most days my girls take a nap. I use this time to make dinner, do laundry, waste time online and usually have a snack. I tend to want to eat when the girls are sleeping (at nap time & at night) for many reasons. I can enjoy my food without popping out of my seat every few minutes to get someone something. I can avoid having the same argument with my almost 3 year old, "You don't know if you like it until you TRY it." And finally I don't have to watch my 1 year old eat. If you have a 1 year old or have dined with one lately you know what I mean.

My nap time and bedtime snacking are a few of the many reasons I find myself at Weight Watchers. Now that I am eating healthier and watching my portions I am still having my nap time snack. I am just planning it a little better. I make sure that I actually take a break and enjoy it. I am calling it my lunch hour because the lunch hour at my house definitely doesn't count as a break.

Here is what I had today...

Coffee w/ 1/2 cup frothed skim milk = 1 pp
Fiber One Peanut Butter & Choc 90 calorie bar = 2 pp

I love the Fiber One 90 calorie bars. They are very yummy, only 2 points and they have them at Costco! (Just make sure you get the 90 calorie not the regular size)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker