Total points for breakfast = 10 ppAt our house we have trouble with the family dinner. My hubby is in advertising so he works late on most days and I have two tots that are just like their Mama when it comes to being hungry - FEED ME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL MELTDOWN!!! So we end up eating most meals during the week sans Daddy. Because of this, I try to fix a nice family breakfast once and awhile so we can all eat together during the week.
Today in honor of St. Patty's day we had green eggs & ham. Well my girls ate toast because they are really picky but at least we all ate together, right?
- 4 eggs (8 pp)
- 1 slice of lean deli ham, diced (1 pp)
- 1 slice of American cheese, diced (3 pp)
- Sauteed Baby Spinach (0 pp)
- 12 pp total
- Serving is 1/2 of eggs = 6 pp
- If I have to tell you how to scramble eggs than you need more help than I can offer. :)
And of course I had a big cup of coffee. 0 pp and very necessary for me!!