Monday, April 4, 2011

Spinach, Garlic & Mushroom Pizza

Spinach, Garlic & Mushroom Pizza
4 Weight Watcher Points Plus for one slice (1/8th of pizza)

Here is my latest healthy pizza! I used my whole wheat pizza dough recipe for this pizza and cooked it on the pizza pizazz.

Ingredients
  • Whole wheat pizza dough = 23 pp
  • Sauteed Spinach & Garlic = 2 pp (for 2 t of olive oil)
  • Mushrooms = 0 pp
  • Sauce = 0 pp (I use store bought sauce)
  • 1 Cup of Sargento Mozzarella Cheese = 8 pp
  • Total = 33 pp
  • 4 pp for 1/8th of the pizza

Directions
  • Saute 3 cloves of sliced garlic in 2 t of olive oil until they begin to slightly brown and smell yummy. I want to try even more garlic next time because I love garlic. Add spinach and wilt.
  • Assemble pizza.
  • Cook however you prefer. I used my pizza pizazz. 7 minutes on just the bottom and 15-18 on dual.
I eat mine with my new fav Sriacha HOT chili sauce drizzled on top.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weight Loss Tracker